|Application Form Speakers|
The conference team is happy to share that the SPLIT, CROATIA Conference planning has reach cruise speed! Do you want an opportunity to speak at the annual MSPA Europe/Africa conference 2019?
With YOUR help we will organize again an excellent conference! This year’s theme of the conference is:
Connect, Learn & Share
20 Years of Professional Mystery Shopping
We are looking for speakers to share their experience during our next conference in Split, Croatia. Do you want to be a speaker? Would you like to recommend a speaker?
Get involved in designing the MSPA Conference in Split and meet other influential leaders in the industry! To send your application, please click the link below:
List of topics we will be discussing...
Here is a list of topics we will be discussing at the conference in Split, feel free to suggest any additional topics you think it would be interesting to the audience!
- GDPR The Year After – Lessons learned;
- What are the challenges and opportunities in our market?
- Tech talk: What is new? Where is the future heading? Big data;
- Best practices regarding reporting (infographics, integrated insights, etc.);
- Best practices regarding international programs (overcoming challenges such cultural differences, business practices, quality control, etc);
- Going beyond traditional mystery shopping – Customer Experience programs, training and coaching, incentives/bonus programs;
- As always, client case studies are welcome, as far as they are willing to share the project details.
- Omnichannel strategy: How can Mystery Shopping help organizations to provide a consistent customer experience across all channels?
We are looking for 4 types of collaboration...
- Keynote speakers – Presentations must be of general interest, as they will be held in the main conference room to all participants. Time available: 20 to 30 mins.
- Client presentation - This can be presented alone by a client or co-presented with a MSPA member. Time available: 20 mins.
- Break-out session - These sessions are designed to smaller groups (about 40 people). Some examples of past presentations are: Mystery shopping (MS) in the automotive sector; MS in the hospitality sector; Multi-channel MS; MS in the health care industry; MS as an incentive program; MS combined with marketing research; Add-on Sales on MS; Fieldwork management, etc. Groups can be divided according to profile / interests (business owners/CEOs, project managers, etc.) Time available: 45 minutes.
- Panel discussion - In the past years, MSPA Europe has organized discussion groups / panel discussions on relevant topics to our industry, such as quality control, ethics, ROI and shopper education. If you would like to suggest a topic or join the panel discussion, please feel free to do so. Time available: 30 to 45 minutes.
A few notes before you apply...
- Deadline for applications is extended to February 23rd.
- All presentations must be done in English. Unfortunately, MSPA cannot provide simultaneous translation.
- MSPA Europe/Africa is a non-profit association. As a member of MSPA, it is expected that your contribution will be voluntary, free of charge (You/your company will have to pay for travel, conference registration fee, accommodation and any expenses or optional events);
- However, if you bring one of your clients to present a case study, MSPA Europe/Africa will cover the client expenses which includes: Conference fee, flight ticket (economy class) and up to 3 hotel nights;
- In addition, if you bring a client to present a case study, your company will be listed as one of the conference supporters.
- Kindly note that all applicants will receive an answer, even if they are not accepted! So in case you do not hear back from MSPA EU/Africa, please contact the conference team at email@example.com.
- Applications will be contacted by the conference team to schedule a conference call, to occur in late February/early March. By them a draft presentation needs to be provided, with title, objectives, presentation agenda, etc.
- After the conference, all presentations will be published in the MSPA Europe/Africa website. By applying to be a speaker at the conference, you must accept sharing your presentation. MSPA Europe/Africa accepts that you may want to delete some slides, however the final version of the presentation file to be used at the conference must be submitted together with the file you are willing to share with the delegates;
There are a limited number of time slots available, so please send your application as soon as possible. The relevant deadlines are published when you open the online link below!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the conference team at firstname.lastname@example.org!
|Application Form Speakers|
January 10th, 2019:
Deadline to send your application; Please have in mind that at this stage we only need an abstract of your presentation. MSPA Europe/Africa will have a meeting a board meeting in December, 2018, where first applications will be analyzed. We may accept more applications later on, but we cannot guarantee that will be possible, as we normally receive a lot of applications.
December 2018 / February 2019:
Conference calls between MSPA Board Members and speakers/applicants;
February 28th, 2019:
MSPA Europe/Africa will announce the selected speakers. Please note that some speakers might be announced earlier than that. That does not mean your application was not accepted. All applicants will receive feedback about their application.
March 20th, 2019:
Last day to send any information to be included in the printed version of the conference program / conference booklet: Picture, cv (bio information), final title of the presentation and brief description.
April 15th, 2019:
Last day to submit your draft presentation (power point, videos, etc.); Please note that the conference has become a large event and that is why we really need your presentation in advance. At this stage we expect that the draft will be about 70% of your final presentation.
May 10th, 2019:
Last day to submit your final presentation (power point, videos, etc.) and request any additional materials you need for your session, including photocopies, flipcharts, etc).
Get involved in designing the MSPA Conference in the Split, Croatia and meet other influential leaders in the industry!