This is the area where MSPA members and their employees can extend their knowledge and understand more about the MSPA online. This e-learning area is for any individual that wants to start learning with MSPA. Continue below and register as a MSPA Learning Professional.
The GDPR and Legislation Module is live and ready to go! This important course is relevant to all Mystery Shopping Provider employees, and available for a limited period at a privileged price of 49 Euros to employees of MSPA members using the discount code made available directly to members (79 Euros for non-member employees).
MSPA member companies who like to order a course in bulk (as of 4) for their staff, please contact Nikky at the MSPA office - email@example.com - she can arrange for you 1 total invoice and return unique entry codes for your staff to register
- As an individual you must register first to create an account before progressing, this is free of charge and it allows you to enter the content of all courses available and order them in case wanted. Click here to register.
- MSPA members with an active login do not need to register again, please directly login with your credentials and move to the WEBSHOP.
- Then browse to the “WEBSHOP” to see what is in store! Keep checking back as new courses, webinars and workshops become available.
- After you selected your item and completed the payment your course, webinar or other items are available immediately in the "MY COURSES"
- And Finally, as you pass more and more courses your learning history will show in the “MY RESULTS” section.
- If you have already registered in our Learning System please. Click here to Log in.
At the MSPA we are building a full curriculum of face to face workshops, on-line learning and certification and webinars to cover the needs of owners, sales, account management and operations staff in our MSPA members. If you would like to know more about all of the MSPA education activities please click here.
Start your Mystery Shopping learning journey here!
GDPR and Legislation Course
Covering the below topics. No need to do them all at once! You can stop and restart at any point- take your time, there is a lot to cover:
- An Introduction to GDPR
- How does GDPR Apply to Us?
- Where GDPR applies and how it works in a wider context
- The GDPR Processes you need to have in place
- Part 1 - Client Employee Data
- Part 2 - Mystery Shopper Data and Video Mystery Shopping
- Documenting GDPR and final things to consider