This is the area where MSPA members, their employees and shoppers can extend their knowledge and understand more about the MSPA online. This e-learning area is for any individual that wants to start learning with MSPA. Continue below and register as a MSPA Learning Professional.
Extended - unitll October 7th 2023 we are offering our members a 50% discount off of any courses booked (courses can be completed at a later date). This means our learning is at cost to you, your people and your shoppers, and the best value we can offer.
Use discount code SUMMER2023 in the
payment process and receive your discount immediately!
Start your Mystery Shopping learning journey here!
- As an individual you must register first to create an account before progressing, this is free of charge and it allows you to enter the content of all courses available and order them in case wanted. Click here to register.
- MSPA members main contacts with an active login do not need to register again, please directly login with your credentials and move to the WEBSHOP.
- Then browse to the “WEBSHOP” to see what is in store! Keep checking back as new courses, webinars and workshops become available.
- After you selected your item and completed the payment your course, webinar or other items are available immediately in the "MY COURSES".
- And Finally, as you pass more and more courses your learning history will show in the “MY RESULTS” section.
- If you have already registered in our Learning System please. Click here to Log in.
MSPA member companies who like to order a course in bulk, 4 or more users, please contact Nikky at the MSPA office - firstname.lastname@example.org - she can arrange for you 1 total invoice and return unique entry codes for your staff to register without an individual payment.
Member Courses available :
Shopper Courses available:
The MSPA EA guide to our Ethics and Guidelines. With this course you will learn about our Code of Ethics and Professional Standards, how it affects your company, your employees, your clients and their employees and, of course, your mystery shoppers.
- MSPA EA Mission and Values Statement
- Code of Professional Standards and Ethical Conduct
- Applying the Code
- Best Business Practices
COVID-19 Protocol for Face to Face Mystery Shopping (Euro 15,-)
This essential Professional certification is the fundamental test of COVID 19 Protocols that all MSPA EA member companies and their staff should consider. It is based on our published code and is essential for anyone working in the Mystery Shopping industry for a Mystery Shopping Provider.
- Recommended Steps
- General Business Guidelines
- Preparation of the Project
- Recruitment and Briefing
- Training your Shoppers
- Prepare for the visit - shopper checklists
- During and After the Visit
GDPR and Legislation Course (Euro 79,-)
Covering the below topics. No need to do them all at once! You can stop and restart at any point- take your time, there is a lot to cover:
- An Introduction to GDPR
- How does GDPR Apply to Us?
- Where GDPR applies and how it works in a wider context
- The GDPR Processes you need to have in place
- Part 1 - Client Employee Data
- Part 2 - Mystery Shopper Data and Video Mystery Shopping
- Documenting GDPR and final things to consider
This certification LEVEL 1 is the basic qualification MSPA Europe/Africa currently provides to support mystery shoppers across Europe and Africa. It covers all of the key elements required to better understand the mystery shopping industry and how you can be involved.
- The MSPA Code of Ethics
- About Mystery Shopping
Shopper Certification Implementation (Euro 25,-)
This LEVEL 2 covers the MSPA EA guide to Professional Mystery Shopping. With this course you will learn about our Professional Standards, how it affects mystery shoppers and how to work to the highest standards to build a great reputation.
- Acceptance and preparation for the visit
- The Mystery Shopping Visit
- Reporting Your Mystery Shopping Results
Shopper Certification COVID-19 Protocol (Euro 15,-)
This essential certification is the fundamental test of COVID 19 Protocols that all Mystery Shoppers consider. It is based on our published code and is essential for anyone working in the Mystery Shopping industry as a Mystery Shopper.
- Recommended Steps
- Before, During & After Fieldwork