Dear Prospective New Member,
Now is your chance to join a group that will help shape our industry and help you in business. If you provide mystery shopping services to third party clients, we invite you to become a member of the Mystery Shopping Professionals Association!
The MSPA is the only professional trade association dedicated to improving service quality using anonymous resources. With over 450 members worldwide, our diverse membership includes marketing research and merchandising companies, private investigation firms, training organizations and companies that specialize in providing mystery shopping services.
- SAVE MONEY using the MSPA website to minimize or eliminate the use of placing expensive recruiting ads by "posting" available shopping opportunities.
- When a potential client comes knocking at our website, they have access to a multitude of companies from which to choose...through your membership, your company is among them.
- Ability to participate on committees that enable you to help shape the direction of the association and the industry.
- Participation in the MSPA email list service, enabling you to participate in information exchange and rapid notification of important issues.
- Having an MSPA membership designation puts your company among a group of "elite" shopping companies.
- Discounts on MSPA annual conferences and other educational events.
- Access to members-only areas of the MSPA web site, including links to information about legal and tax issues.
- Potential clients often use the list of MSPA members on our web site as the distribution list for Requests for Proposals...your membership puts you on that list.
- Networking opportunities with other industry members.
- Educate your clients/shoppers within the MSPA.
- Download the MSPA Europe/Africa Factsheet & Brochure
Read through this website, and please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this opportunity to enhance your business and become an industry leader.
Membership Team MSPA Europe/Africa