We are planning our first live face to face meeting since 2019!
The Masterclass is scheduled to take place on Thursday 24 March 2022 - at the Steigenberger Schiphol Airport Hotel in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Our March Masterclass event is aimed at the first 20 business leaders and influencers who have taken an active role in developing their business over the last two years. The event will be hosted by Stefaan Vandroogenbroek, Chair of the MSPA Global Board, who will bring his special energy and insight to the event, together with our MSPA EA Board Colleagues.
This is a not to be missed chance to meet again after so long!
Programme - March 24th, 2022
Check the AGENDA BUTTON above to see the full programme or download a pdf version!
09:30 – Welcome and Introductions
10:00 – Survive and Thrive – growing your business in changing economies!
11:30 – The Journey from Mystery Shopping to the Complete Customer Experience
13:00 – Lunch
14:00 – Navigating Uncertainty
15:00 - Break
15:15 – Bringing Everything together, Purpose, People, Proposition and Potential
16:00 – Closing Remarks
How to Register
Check the REGISTRATION BUTTON above to see all detail!
Prices are 275 Euros for the first attendee from a company and 225 Euros from the second.
The Masterclass is a not to be missed opportunity to share best practice with leaders and influencers from the industry.
Chair MSPA Global Board
Past President MSPA EA
Associate Director ReactCX
Past President MSPA EA
Past Chair MSPA Global Board
Governor MSPA EA
Past President MSPA EA
Past Chair MSPA Global Board
Founder Cover Consulting
President MSPA EA
Founder MORE Results
Vice President MSPA EA
Country Manager at Market Vision
Executive Director MSPA EARead more
Board Director MSPA EA
Founder, AIP Consulting
(Click in the timings to link to the full session detail)
Wednesday March 23rd, 2022
19:00 - 20:30 hrs
Informal Dinner (Optional)
Thursday March 24th, 2022
09.30 - 10.00 hrs
Welcome and Introductions
10.00 - 11.15 hrs
Session 1 - Survive and Thrive – growing your business in changing economies!
Hosted by Luis Duarte (President MSPA EA) and Vaclav Šojdel (Vice President MSPA EA)
Luis and Vaclav will share how to flex and pivot your proposition to meet the challenges we face today - developing powerful and sustainable actions to keep us going forward.
Luis will explore whether we are all focused and committed - Do we really want to grow your businesses? We are going to talk about the impacts on such decisions in our lives. We will cover and discuss is "How to get ready to grow" so you accelerate your business GROWTH in the most appropriate and successful direction. The third and final point; once you have decided you want to grow, we are going to present and discuss the 3 KEY FACTORS you need to act on.
Vaclav will take this theme further and explain how you can adjust your proposition and react to changing economic cycles including the changes caused by the pandemic.
- At different stages of the economic cycle, mystery shopping is used differently, let´s find ways how to be agile enough and react accordingly.
- Diversification of your Mystery Shopping Portfolio based market changes.
- Balanced Scorecards and Mystery Shopping, how they come together.
- Case study: Employee Experience in a period of low unemployment
- The pandemic has a significant impact on some macroeconomic variables, we are currently dealing with, for example, high inflation and the commodity crisis. Let's look specifically at how these changes affect our industry and how we should respond.
11.15 - 11.30 hrs
11.30 - 13.00 hrs
Session 2 - The Journey from Mystery Shopping to the Complete Customer Experience
Hosted by Stefaan Vandroogenbroek (Chair, MSPA Global) and Nigel Cover (Governor MSPA EA)
Stefaan and Nigel will run an interactive workshop to explore a collective understanding of the new opportunities and techniques for all businesses to benefit from as Mystery Shopping leads into Customer Experience
- SWOT Exercise - Challenges and opportunities for MS
- MS vs CX? The fight for the same budget or an integrated proposition? How can we combine MS with other techniques to provide a complete service to your clients?
- Positioning and selling Mystery Shopping - Latest trends in CX and MS
After this workshop you will come back to the office with many ideas you can immediately implement in your day-to-day work and share with your colleagues. Interactive workshop where besides receiving many ideas, time will be available to share best practices with each other.
13.00 - 14.00 hrs
14.00 - 15.00 hrs
Session 3 - Navigating Uncertainty
Hosted by Thanasis Papapostolou (MSPA EA Board Member and Founder of AIP Consulting)
In a world of increasing complexity, accelerated change, and systemic shocks, business owners and employees need something to help them find their footing and move forward, despite the challenges we face.
This unique session will help attendees:
- Learn how to maintain inner calm and confidence when faced with challenging circumstances
- Develop lifelong strategies for self-compassion and acceptance
- Ways to improve your ability to adapt to change, uncertainty, and ambiguity
With all the challenges in our world managing ourselves and those around us will define our success!
15.00 - 15.15 hrs
15.15 - 16.00 hrs
Session 4 - Bringing Everything together, Purpose, People, Proposition and Potential
Open discussion forum hosted by Stefaan Vandroogenbroeck (Chair, MSPA Global)
The future of Mystery Shopping, evaluating relevance and clarity of purpose, people and proposition, reconsidering answers to the most important questions
- What is Mystery Shopping?
- Who uses Mystery Shopping?
- Why is it used?
- Where and when is it used?
How do we each define our future and what have we learnt together?
16.00 - 16.15 hrs
This is a not to be missed event, planned in Amsterdam at the Steigenberger Hotel, subject of course to pandemic conditions.
How To Register
- Prices are 275 Euros for the first attendee from a company and 225 Euros from the second.
The registration fee includes a full day of interactive sessions, refreshment breaks and lunch on Thursday March 24th. Transportation and accommodation are not covered. We recommended delegates book flexible transportation tickets and accommodation can be booked with flexible cancellation terms directly at the hotels website.
- A pre-dinner is organized for trainers and participants on Wednesday March 23rd for those who arrive early, for Euro 50,- including a set three course menu, 2 drinks and coffee/tea.
An invoice, including an online payment possibility to pay by credit card, will be sent to you by email after receipt of your registration and when the Mastercalss are officially confirmed by MSPA Europe/Africa - latest 1st week of March 2022. Subject of course to pandemic conditions.
Bookings & Cancellation policy:
- The Masterclass Fee includes all schedules sessions, materials, 2 scheduled coffee/refreshments breaks and lunch on Thursday March 24th, 2022.
- The fee excludes VAT, and any dinner, hotel & travel costs (such as accommodation).
- Cancellation is only possible in writing and send to email@example.com. If cancelling latest March 14th, 2022 no costs are charged; as of March 18th, 2022 a Euro 100 will be charged per cancellation for administrative purpose. If cancelling on or later than March 22nd, 2022 the full registration fee will be charged. .
- You may always let another colleague take your place at no extra charge or cancellation fee.
- In cases of force majeure (for example war, public unrest, close to civil war, strikes, epidemics, natural disasters) MSPA holds the right to cancel the Masterclass in full or reschedule to another date. MSPA will do there utmost to refund the registration fee in full or partly to the delegates, reduced with the cancellation costs received by third parties. Damages and costs third parties, resulting from the action of force majeure circumstances will not be compensated to delegates (like flight tickets, hotel costs, etc).
- An invoice is send by MSPA Europe/Africa for the Masterclass fee. The invoice needs to be settled within 3 weeks after receiving the invoice.
- When the Masterclass is confirmed all delegates receive an official confirmation. At the time the Masterclass will be confirmed all delegates receive information on the hotels near to the Masterclass location to reserve a hotel room if required. Please do not reserve an hotel room before MSPA confirms the Masterclass to you to prevent any cancellation difficulties, however the hotel do offer very flexible cancellation criterias at this time.
- MSPA Europe/Africa holds the right to cancel the Masterclass if the minimum number of delegates is not reached - 13 persons.
The Masterclass will be organised at the
Steigenberger Aiport Hotel Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Be advised that if your require hotel reservations you need to arrange this directly to the Steigenberger Aiport Hotel Amsterdam or another hotel, it’s NOT included in your registration fee.
To reserve your hotel room at the Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam please visit - https://www.steigenberger.com/en/hotels/all-hotels/netherlands/schiphol-oostamsterdam/steigenberger-airport-hotel-schiphol
Steigenberg Airport Hotel Amsterdam
Stationsplein ZW 951
1119 CE Schiphol Oost / Amsterdam
- It is an easy to reach hotel at the Airport Schiphol: During your stay at the hotel you can make use of a free of charge shuttle service from and to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport – located at the bus stop number A9.
- Directly outside the arrivals at Schiphol Airport on the right hand side; You just have to follow the yellow sign with "Hotel Shuttle Bus Stops" and you will end up at the right Bus stop, named Steigenberger.
- Don’t forget to bring a facemask as this is needed for the transfer bus, public areas and as well within the airport.
- It is only a 10 minute drive…. You will definitely recognize the shuttle as the name of the hotel is marked on the bus!
Their are several hotels in the area if you like to stay at a different place or....combine the event with a short stay in the city Amsterdam!