|Click here to apply|
We are looking for speakers to share their experience during our next VIRTUAL conference. Do you want to be a speaker? Would you like to recommend a speaker?
The conference team is happy to share that the 2021 Conference Planning has reach cruise speed as we plan our 2nd VIRTUAL conference for May this year!
After our successful first Virtual Conference in September 2020 we are ready to raise the bar even further and are deep in preparation for the 2021 virtual conference.
We will feature lots of dialogue so we can learn from each other, share experiences and connect to a brighter future. We plan lots the discussions as we define how mystery shopping continues to evolve deliver even more & opportunities in this new era.
With YOUR help we are looking for members or clients to speak to add to the conversation to help us all move forwards through 2021 and beyond. A big thanks to all our delegates and members for their continued support and we hope to welcome many of you at our virtual event; maybe even to our Green Room where Nikky will welcome you as one of the presenters onto the stage!
What are we looking for
We are looking for client case studies that focus on elements of mystery shopping such as using MS as a way to check covid compliance, or to test their new proposition eg they may have pivoted to online/increased omnichannel etc. The format can be varied - they may prefer to record a short video explaining the benefit of MS. Or you may decide a short recorded interview would work better? Or it may be that you prefer to carry out a live interview, or carry out a live joint presentation.
We hope that you either know of a client who will support personally - even if only via a short interview - or that you know another member who’s had success in these areas and can contact them to ask for their input!
This year we can accommodate a whole variety of different formats. We can accommodate short and longer presentations or case studies or information exchanges - all of which can be recorded or live.
Our theme for 2021 takes us one big leap further on…
DISCUSS, DEFINE, DELIVER
Challenges and Opportunities; the MSPA EA Open Dialogue
- DISCUSS… the challenges we face
- DEFINE… how and where we should prioritise
- DELIVER… opportunities for us all to grow
These and many other perspectives will be developed in an informative, interactive and fun way!
Get involved in the MSPA Conference programme and meet other influential leaders in the industry!
We are looking for 4 types of collaboration:
- Keynote speakers – Presentations must be of general interest, as they will be held in the main virtual conference room to all participants.
- Client presentation - This can be presented alone by a client or co-presented with a MSPA member.
- Break-out session - These sessions are designed to smaller groups (about 30-40 people). Some examples of past presentations are: Mystery shopping (MS) in the automotive sector; MS in the hospitality sector; Multi-channel MS; MS in the health care industry; MS as an incentive programme; MS combined with marketing research; Add-on Sales on MS; Fieldwork management, etc. Groups can be divided according to profile / interests (business owners/CEOs, project managers, etc.)
- Panel discussion - In the past years, MSPA has organized discussion groups / panel discussions on relevant topics to our industry, such as quality control, ethics, ROI and shopper education. If you would like to suggest a topic or join the panel discussion, please feel free to do so.
A few notes before you send your application:
- All presentations must be done in English. Unfortunately, MSPA cannot provide simultaneous translation.
- MSPA Europe/Africa is a non-profit association. As a member of MSPA, it is expected that your contribution will be voluntary, free of charge;
- However, if you bring one of your clients to present a case study, MSPA Europe/Africa covers of course the registration fee for your client and they are welcome to attend the entire conference. Contact Nikky to discuss the possibilities:
- In addition, if you bring a client to present a case study, your company will be listed as one of the conference supporters.
- After the conference, your presentation and recordings of main stage presentations will be published in the MSPA Europe/Africa website. By applying to be a speaker at the conference, you must accept sharing your presentation. MSPA Europe/Africa accepts that you may want to delete some slides, however the final version of the presentation file to be used at the conference must be submitted together with the file you are willing to share with the delegates.
- April 1st, 2021: Deadline to send your application; Please have in mind that at this stage we only need an abstract of your presentation. MSPA Europe/Africa will have a meeting a board meeting in April 2021, where first applications will be analyzed. We may accept more applications later on, but we cannot guarantee that will be possible, as we normally receive a lot of applications.
- March - April 2021: Conference calls between MSPA Board Members and speakers/applicants;
- End of April, 2021: MSPA Europe/Africa will announce the selected speakers. Please note that some speakers might be announced earlier than that. That does not mean your application was not accepted. All applicants will receive feedback about their application.
- April 23rd, 2021: Last day to send any information to be included in the conference program: Picture, cv (bio information), final title of the presentation and brief description.
- April 30th, 2021: Last day to submit your draft presentation (power point, videos, etc.); Please note we really need your presentation in advance. At this stage we expect that the draft will be about 80% of your final presentation.
- May 10-21, 2021: Scheduled rehearsel days and techical briefing speakers.
- May 14th, 2021: Last day to submit your final presentation (power point, videos, etc.) and request any additional materials you need for your session; polls, etc)
There are a limited number of time slots available, so please send your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the conference team at firstname.lastname@example.org!