Congratulations - Elite Member Status 2023
As communicated at last year’s conference, Hubs and subsequently through email communications, the Active Membership initiative has been introduced in order to acknowledge MSPA Europe/Africa members who contribute towards the promotion of MSPA Europe/Africa and the Mystery Shopping industry in general.
We are delighted to announce the success of the initiative in its seventh year, as many members applied for Elite Member Status.
The Board of Directors would like to congratulate those members listed below that successfully presented their information, and have received Elite Member status for 2023.
- 4Service Group
- ABA Quality Monitoring Ltd
- AIP Consulting Ltd
- Bare International Inc. Belgium Branch
- Better Business Sweden AB
- Client X
- ClientFirst Consulting Kft.
- De Onderzoekfabriek
- Dive Group
- BVA-DOXA SpA
- Excap (The Netherlands)
- Excap (Belgium)
- Global Link
- Helion Market Research
- Helion Market Research Africa
- Heraklea d.o.o. Mystery Shopping
- HS Brands Europe
- Intercampus Lda
- Ipsos UK Ltd
- KIK srl
- Learning Curve Solutions
- Market Vision Slovakia
- Market Vision s.r.o.
- Mebius srl - Mystery Client
- MORE Results
- Multi-Value TLS Group (The Netherlands))
- Multi-Value TLS Group (Germany)
- Multi-Value TLS Group (Belgium)
- Multi-Value TLS Group (France)
- Mystery Visit Market Research & Consulting
- Newton Research Europe d.o.o.
- Onion Insights Pvt. Ltd.
- Phantom Shopping
- Proinsight Research Limited
- Qualimetrie (France)
- Qualimetrie (Spain)
- RADIX & Partners
- Skrivnostni Nakup d.o.o.
- SKS CX Customer Experience Consultancy
- Storecheckers UK Ltd
- Teleperformance KS Italia S.p.A
- TEMIDIA, raziskovalna agencija, d.o.o.
All members with Elite Status receive a digital certificate confirming their Elite status, which can be downloaded from their member area of the MSPA website, and will be:
- Authorised to use an ELITE MEMBER logo 2023 on marketing materials until January 2024
- Promoted on MSPA website via a special icon on the search profile
- Announced and awarded ELITE STATUS 2023 at the MSPA Europe/Africa Annual Conference in Portugal (23-25 May, 2023)
The status is valid for one calendar year and each member will need to provide new evidence annually to remain as an Elite Member beyond this year. All members are welcome to present their evidence over the coming months to apply for Elite member status in 2024.
Further information regarding Elite Member Status can be accessed in the secured member area. We would encourage all MSPA Europe/Africa Members to apply for membership in 2024, and become a part of this great initiative!
The criteria for Elite Status will be updated this year.