MSPA VARNA MASTER CLASS
The next workshop opportunity for MSPA members – Monday 17th May 2021
Following the continued success of our workshop series we have decided to provide a condensed high level programme aimed at business and operations leaders in MSPA member companies. Hosted by MSPA EA board members Luis Duarte and Cristiani Oliveira, the day will include thought provoking and interesting ways to grow your business and maximise your operational efficiency.
The content of the full day will cover:
- Introduction and Perspective - Stefaan Van Droogenbroeck – MSPA EA President
- Understand your Market and how to be flexible – Vaclav Sojdel – Marketvision
- Add on Sales – Stefaan Vandroogenbroeck – TLS / Toplevelservices
- Networking lunch
- Measuring Client Value – Keira McKenzie-Smith – Learning Curve
- Grow and Diversify – Luis Duarte – More Results
- These high-profile sessions are organised in 1-DAY and allow you and your colleagues the flexibility to attend all 4 sessions.
- Share this event with your staff in the office; from Directors to Project Managers – all are welcome to Network, Share and Learn.
- The Masterclass will all be run by leading professionals from within our industry.
- This event offers the perfect opportunity to meet and share ideas with other Mystery Shopping professionals and return to your offices with lots of new ideas…
- Check out what others say about the workshops and Master Classes of MSPA EA!
The fee for this unique opportunity is available at 350 Euros per person.
Space is limited! We have 25 places available so please book early.
President MSPA Europe/Africa
Vice President MSPA Europe/Africa
General Manager at MORE Results
Managing Director of Learning CurveRead more
Board Director MSPA Europe/Africa
Country Manager at Market Vision - Czech Republic
Mystery Shopping Director at Intercampus
Board Director MSPA EA
May 17th, 2021 - Monday
09:00 - 09:15hrs
09:15 - 09:45 hrs
Introduction to MSPA & Ethics
09:45 - 11:00 hrs
Understand Your Market and How to be flexible
Understand Your Market and How to be Flexible - Vaclav Sjodel
Vaclav heads a dynamic growing operation, using his background as an economist to make the most of every market situation.
In this session Vaclav will extend the subject into how you can adjust your proposition and react to changing economic cycles:
- At different stages of the business/economic cycle, mystery shopping is used differently, let´s find ways how to be agile enough and react accordingly
- Balanced Scorecards and Mystery Shopping, how they come together
- Diversification of your Mystery Shopping Portfolio based market changes
- Case study: Mystery Recruitment/Employee Experience
11:30 - 12:45 hrs
Add on Sales
Add on Sales - Stefaan Vandroogenbroeck & Cristiani Oliveira
Stefaan & Cristiani return to lead a session dedicated to how you can sell more services from a solid base of Mystery Shopping. Some of the key issues we will develop during the workshop are:
- What are the Mystery Shopping techniques that work well today?
- How can we add some easy to create additional services on our portfolio?
- How can we combine Mystery Shopping with other services like training, coaching, customer surveys…
- Mystery shopping in the Business-to-Business sector
- Supporting diversification – example case studies
12:45 - 13:45 hrs
13:45 - 15:15 hrs
Measuring Client Value
Measuring Client Value - Keira Mackenzie Smith
Keira leads a Mystery Shopping and Coaching business in Europe and Asia Pacific and is a respected and regular workshop presenter.
We’re all under pressure to maintain and grow client relationships from contract to contract, but have you ever stopped for a moment to objectively consider the absolute value of each of your clients?
Which clients are worthy of CRM investment, and which ones are dragging you down?
- Apply Value Criteria Model to develop client-value benchmarks,
- Construct a Relationship Balance Sheet to measure and evaluate client significance to your business,
- Create CRM Action Plans to ensure the most valuable clients are receiving the right level of attention.
The session is an exercise-based CRM workout (don’t worry, mental workout only) using a unique and systematic approach to measure the true value of your clients. Guaranteed to make you want to rush home and repeat this exercise with your sales teams. Well, perhaps enjoy Bulgaria first, then rush home
15:15 - 15:30 hrs
15:30 - 16:45 hrs
Grow and Diversify
Grow and Diversify - Luis Duarte
Luis is the Vice President of MSPA in Europe/Africa and comes to us with a wealth of experience starting and growing his business in Portugal and across Europe. He will explore the motivation behind expansion:
- Do you really want to grow your business?
- Inspiration, Vision, Mission, Values and a clear Value proposition
- Being internally organised to grow
- First transform yourself
- Diversify and Differentiate!
16:45 - 17:15 hrs
Recapp, Closing Masterclass 2021
Registration fee Master Class 2020 - Euro 350
The registration form for the Master Class is the same as for the MSPA annual conference - when you register you can indicate if you like to register for both events or only the Master Class or Conference.
- The above fee is per person, in EURO and excluding VAT. Dutch VAT will be applied to all customers located in The Netherlands. The reversed charged principle will be applied for European customers that provide us with a valid VAT number. All customers outside of the European Union are exempt from VAT.
- The fee includes refreshments & lunch on May 17th, 4 sessions, all Master Class material send to you after the day. It does not include attendance tot he annual conference or any of the social events on May 18-20, 2021.
- Check out the feedback of former delegates!
Only 25 places available, excellent sessions and lots of time to share, learn and connect.
The MSPA MASTER CLASS - Monday September 21st, 2020 - It is a separate event, connected to the conference week.
Include the Masterclass to your conference registration or register separately for this high quality event! Following the continued success of our workshop series we have decided to provide a condensed high level programme aimed at business and operations leaders in MSPA member companies.
Arrive earlier this year, attend the Master Class
before you join the 300 others at the MSPA annual conference
which start on Tuesday September 22nd at the same venue!
The conference location as well as official conference hotel is the INTERNATIONAL Hotel, Casino & Suites (5*) in Varna, Bulgaria.
They provided absolutely outstanding room rates and many options in types of rooms; a limited number of rooms are blocked for MSPA guests and a special rate is available until April 1st, 2021! After this date rooms are only available on request and the special MSPA rate is not guaranteed anymore! PLEASE USE THE BOOKING CODE - MSPA21 - include this at the top of the hotelform at the "booking code" option.
|CLICK HERE - ONLINE HOTEL RESERVATION FORM|
Hotel Rates INTERNATIONAL Hotel, Casion & Suites
Deluxe Sea View 2+1
€ 80 (add. Person €38 p.p.)
Superior Park View 2+2
€ 80 (add. Person €40 p.p.)
Superior Sea View 2+1
€ 90 (add. Person €45 p.p.)
Executive Sea View 2+1
€ 128 (add. Person €64 p.p.)
These rates include breakfast buffet, taxes and of course WIFI internet. Why not extend your stay for a few days before or after the conference? Rates will be available only to conference delegates.
International Hotel, Casino & Suites - Varna, Bulgaria
The 5 star INTERNATIONAL Hotel Casino & Tower Suites is situated only meters from the beach of Golden Sands, Bulgaria and 17 km from Varna city center. The hotel features 18 floors of luxury accommodation, the largest conference and events space in Eastern Bulgaria, a modern spa center, numerous themed restaurants and shopping outlets, and a vibrant beach-style casino.
The property features a mix of 325 deluxe, superior rooms and suites, with stunning park and sea views. Guests can enjoy our extensive Spa services, 24-hour Casino access and entertainment, dedicated Concierge team, Shopping center, Kids Club, Wi-Fi and complimentary car-park facilities, guaranteed to make your stay magnificent and memorable.
In the ONLINE hotel reservation tool an option is included were you can select the room type and as well check out the rates of the other room types as mentioned above.
Bulgaria’s third city and maritime capital, Varna is the most interesting and cosmopolitan town on the Black Sea coast. A combination of port city, naval base and seaside resort, it’s an appealing place to while away a few days, packed with history yet thoroughly modern, with an enormous park to amble round and a lengthy beach to lounge on. In the city centre you’ll find Bulgaria’s largest Roman baths complex and its finest archaeological museum, as well as a lively cultural and restaurant scene.
Learn a bit more about its culture in a friendly manner https://www.claimcompass.eu/blog/tips-visit-bulgaria/ or http://uncontainedlife.com/why-visit-varna-bulgaria-beach-city-balkans/ or https://www.thecrazytourist.com/15-best-things-varna-bulgaria/
The nearest airport is Varna Airport (VAR).
Direct flights to Varna, Bulgaria are available from major European cities and from even more with only one stop - prices of flights are very reasonable and between Euro 80 to Euro 250 depending on where you are flying from.
|Helsinki||Berlin||and many more...|
|Including one stop:|
|Stuttgart||Zurich||and many more...|
- Start by checking https://wizzair.com or search fro direct flights to Varna on Google.....
- Flightsconnections is an easy tool to check out flights and airline companies - https://www.flightconnections.com/
- Sofia Airport has 4 daily national direct flights to Varna, definitely a great alternative in case you do not have a direct flight to Varna. Check the website of Bulgaria Air
- Burgas Airport is only 75 km (1/1,5 hour by car) away from Varna
Transfer from and to the Airport
- Arrange a private transfer directly at the International Hotel, Casino & Tower Suites - you can include this to your hotel booking ( Euro 30 - on way for maximum 3 persons) and present your flight details latest 24 hours before arrival.
- Taxi stand is available right in front of the airport - +/- Euro 30 one way
- A private transfer can be pre-ordered via https://www.rideways.com/ or https://www.taxi2airport.com/en We checked it out and both transfer options work really easy and good! A one-way transfer, a private taxi, from the airport to the hotel is about Euro 25,- for maximum 3 persons (otehr possibilities available).
International Hotel, Casino & Tower Suites
Front Beach Alley, Golden Sands
Golden Sands, Bulgaria