Our 2019 conference programme was our highest rated ever and we thank all our delegates and members for their continued support! Agility was our theme last year and it proved to open up many conversations about how mystery shopping continues to evolve to meet the challenges our clients have in an ever more complex business landscape. Our theme for 2020 takes us one big leap further on…
Connect, Learn & Share
Perspective 360 - Mystery Shopping in the Round
The conference arrangements and bookings are coming along well; preliminary conference Program, Sponsors & Speakers information and ONLINE registration are available! MARK YOUR AGENDA and join us for two full days of client case studies, dynamic discussions, excellent Key-note sessions, networking & more networking. Don't forget to check out the Master Class program, interesting ways to grow your business and maximise your operational efficiency. prior to the conference (only 25 places available).
Important Dates - Early Bird Fees & Hotel Rates
- Early Bird registration fees are available until April 1st 2021
- International Hotel, Casino and Suites Varna, Bulgaria offers an excellent discounted room rate to all MSPA delegates; deadline to secure your room reservation April 1st 2021 or untill the hotel is fully booked!
- MSPA Hotel Discount Code = MSPA21
- Include this at the top of the hotel bookings form at the "booking code" option.
Perspective 360 - Mystery Shopping in the Round
For us all to meet the challenges ahead we need a clear view of each business proposition that mystery shopping can address, and what perspective or dimension you can use to continue to grow your business.
It is often said that Mystery Shopping answers many key business questions for clients and can be a dynamic and interactive partner with other tools and initiatives clients use. Each dimension is essential for an effective organisation and we will explore how Mystery Shopping can help clients measure, understand and deliver the following:
- Products – are they available, promoted, are the frontline knowledgeable?
- Premises – are they clean, comfortable, appealing, safe, secure?
- People – Do they have the awareness, ability, skills, attitude and knowledge to deliver?
- Position – do you know where your clients stand in their market and where to improve?
Each of these dimensions will be explored at our conference, together with the connection Mystery Shopping has with other associated services that you can explore…
- Products – Frontline Training and Knowledge
- Premises – Merchandising, Security and Loss Prevention
- People – Employee Coaching, Recognition and Engagement
- Position – Market Evaluation and Customer Experience (CX)
These and many other perspectives will be developed to help you grow…
Arrange your travel, book your hotel room and start planning your meetings, register and start planning your meetings!
We hope to see you all again next year in Varna, Bulgaria!
President MSPA Europe/Africa
Vice President MSPA Europe/Africa
General Manager at MORE Results
Board Director MSPA Europe/Africa
Country Manager at Market Vision - Czech Republic
Mystery Shopping Director at Intercampus
Board Director MSPA EA
Managing Director & Founder - ProinsightRead more
Country Manager of GWR consultingRead more
Founder and Head of Certification at Age Check Certification Scheme (ACCS)Read more
Managing Director Client X.Read more
Global Speaker Change MindsetRead more
Monday May 17th
09:00 - 17:00 hrs - MSPA Masterclass Workshops (separate registration fee applicable)
Tuesday May 18th
10:00 - 16:00 hrs client meeting Shopmetrics at the conference hotel (by invitation only)
13:00 - 16:00 hrs client meeting Surfmerchants at the conference hotel (by invitation only)
17:45 - 18:45 hrs - New Members / 1st time attendance Workshop (by invitation only)
19:00 - 21:30 hrs - Welcome Reception/Dinner at the International Hotel, Casino and Suites
Wednesday May 19th
09:00 - 16:00 hrs - 1st Conference Day
16:00 - 19:00 hrs - Sightseeing & Winetasting activities
19:30 - 21:30 hrs - Informal Dinner Buffet at International Hotel, Casino and Suites
Thursday May 20th
09:00 - 17:00 hrs - 2nd Conference Day
19:00 - 23:00 hrs - Optinal Dinner Event
Why attend the MSPA Conference
The MSPA is at the centre of the Mystery Shopping & Customer Experience industry. With over 475 member companies worldwide we measure the quality of customer service given by more than 100.000 companies around the globe. The MSPA is the association of professional companies whose goal is to improve and stimulate the acceptance, performance, reputation and use of mystery shopping and associated services. Our Europe/Africa conference is "The Event" for professionals in the industry to attend each year!
- Over 300 delegates from Europe, Africa and the rest of the World
- Major keynote speakers, on topics relevant to our industry are coming, break out sessions & dynamic discussions covering topics of National and International interest in which to participate
- Sightseeing tour of the area again included in the conference program!
- Vendor show providing you with interesting insight into the latest industry technologies and services.
- Plenty of time for networking, socialising and relaxing is built into the conference programme.
- A full social programme is planned, using the facilities of an excellent hotel.
- This year MSPA arranged again that for all conference delegates the dinners on Tuesday and Wednesday are included in the conference fees when you register for the full 2 days of conference.
- An outstanding locationfor our closing dinner EVENT on Thursday evening; pre-registration is required.
|MSPA member - 1st participant from your company||€||450,-|
|MSPA member - 2nd participant from your company||€||395,-|
|MSPA member - 3rd participant from your company||€||385,-|
|NON MSPA member - full conference||€||725,-|
|NON MSPA member - ONE day registration||€||625,-|
|CLIENT - full conference registration||€||450,-|
|ONE-DAY conference registration fee (members/clients)*||€||385,-|
|Dinner Event – Thursday May 21st||€||125,-|
|LATE registration supplement, after April 1st, 2021||€||125,-|
|NEW MSPA MASTERCLASS - Monday May 17th, 2021||€||350,-|
Early Bird fees until April 1st, 2021!
|ONLINE REGISTRATION will be available in December 2020|
The above fees are per person, in EURO and excluding VAT. Dutch VAT will be applied to all customers located in The Netherlands. The reversed charged principle will be applied for European customers that provide us with a valid VAT number. All customers outside of the European Union are exempt from VAT.
- The FULL two-day conference fees are including attendance of the conference, Welcome reception & Dinner on Tuesday May 18th, informal dinner on Wednesday May 19th, coffee/tea breaks & lunches during the 2 main conference days and all conference materials.
- The ONE-day conference fee is excluding the Welcomes Reception/Dinner and including the Informal Dinner on Wednesday May 19th. Of course you can register separately for the Welcomes reception/Dinner.
- The MSPA MASTERCLASS on Monday May 17th, 2021 - It is a separate event, connected to the conference week. Only 25 places available, excellent sessions and lots of time to share, learn and connect. Check out the feedback of former delegates! Include the Masterclass to your conference registration or register separately for this high quality event! Following the continued success of our workshop series we have decided to provide a condensed high level programme aimed at business and operations leaders in MSPA member companies. The day will include thought provoking and interesting ways to grow your business and maximise your operational efficiency.
Booking terms and Conditions
- Prices are per person, in Euro's. Participants will be sent an invoice which must be paid within 14 days after receipt of the invoice..
- Cancellation is only possible in writing. if cancellation is before April 1st, 2021; After April 1st, 2021 a Euro 200 will be charged per cancellation for administrative purpose. If cancelling after May 1st, 2021 the full registration fee will be charged.
- In case of cancelling your registration a colleague could always attend the conference in your place.
- In cases of force majeure (for example war, public unrest, close to civil war, strikes, epidemics, natural disasters) MSPA holds the right to cancel the conference in full or reschedule to another date. MSPA will do their utmost to refund the registration fee in full or partly to the delegates in cse the cancellation conditions above pass the date of free cancelling the regsitration. Damages and costs third parties, resulting from the action of force majeure circumstances will not be compensated to delegates (like flight tickets, hotel costs, etc.
- The registration fee for the full TWO-DAY conference includes registration for the conference on May 18 & 19, 2021, all materials and scheduled food functions; reception/dinner 18/05/2021, informal buffet dinner at the International Hotel, casino & Tower Suites on 19/05/2021, coffee & tea, lunches. (Exception; the Welcomes reception/dinner on May 18th is NOT included for the ONE day participants).
- In case your register only for the Social Network events and not for the MSPA conference, an administration fee is charged of Euro 75 per person. Of course if you do register for the conference, you can add additional tickets for your collegueas, spouse or friends who are joining you to the conference without the supplement.
- The Masterclass fee includes a full day of 5 workshops, lunch, refreshments and all workshop materials.
- Other Optional events, Masterclass Workshops on May 17th, 2021, conference Dinner Event on May 20th, 2021, sightseeing Tour Varna and additional tickets to the social events are not included in the main conference fee and will need to be pre-registered via the MSPA Europe/Africa office and are charged for an additional fee.
- Hotel reservations need to be booked directly to the International Hotel, Casino & Tower Suites and are not included in the conference registration fee. Please complete the online reservation form which is published at the MSPA Europe/Africa website and return this to the hotel.
- The International Hotel, Casino & Tower Suites, have blocked a limited number of hotel rooms until April 1st, 2021 for a special MSPA rate. After this date rooms are only available on request and the special MSPA room rates are not garanteed anymore.
The conference location as well as official conference hotel is the INTERNATIONAL Hotel, Casino & Suites (5*) in Varna, Bulgaria.
They provided absolutely outstanding room rates and many options in types of rooms; a limited number of rooms are blocked for MSPA guests and a special rate is available until April 1st, 2021! After this date rooms are only available on request and the special MSPA rate is not guaranteed anymore!
PLEASE USE THE HOTEL DISCOUNT CODE - MSPA21 - include this at the top of the hotel form at the "booking code" option.
|CLICK HERE - ONLINE HOTEL RESERVATION FORM|
Hotel Rates INTERNATIONAL Hotel, Casion & Suites
Deluxe Sea View 2+1
€ 80 (add. Person €38 p.p.)
Superior Park View 2+2
€ 80 (add. Person €40 p.p.)
Superior Sea View 2+1
€ 90 (add. Person €45 p.p.)
Executive Sea View 2+1
€ 128 (add. Person €64 p.p.)
These rates include breakfast buffet, taxes and of course WIFI internet. Why not extend your stay for a few days before or after the conference? Rates will be available only to conference delegates.
International Hotel, Casino & Suites - Varna, Bulgaria
The 5 star INTERNATIONAL Hotel Casino & Tower Suites is situated only meters from the beach of Golden Sands, Bulgaria and 17 km from Varna city center. The hotel features 18 floors of luxury accommodation, the largest conference and events space in Eastern Bulgaria, a modern spa center, numerous themed restaurants and shopping outlets, and a vibrant beach-style casino.
The property features a mix of 325 deluxe, superior rooms and suites, with stunning park and sea views. Guests can enjoy our extensive Spa services, 24-hour Casino access and entertainment, dedicated Concierge team, Shopping center, Kids Club, Wi-Fi and complimentary car-park facilities, guaranteed to make your stay magnificent and memorable.
In the ONLINE hotel reservation tool an option is included were you can select the room type and as well check out the rates of the other room types as mentioned above.
Bulgaria’s third city and maritime capital, Varna is the most interesting and cosmopolitan town on the Black Sea coast. A combination of port city, naval base and seaside resort, it’s an appealing place to while away a few days, packed with history yet thoroughly modern, with an enormous park to amble round and a lengthy beach to lounge on. In the city centre you’ll find Bulgaria’s largest Roman baths complex and its finest archaeological museum, as well as a lively cultural and restaurant scene.
Learn a bit more about its culture in a friendly manner https://www.claimcompass.eu/blog/tips-visit-bulgaria/ or http://uncontainedlife.com/why-visit-varna-bulgaria-beach-city-balkans/ or https://www.thecrazytourist.com/15-best-things-varna-bulgaria/
The nearest airport is Varna Airport (VAR).
Direct flights to Varna, Bulgaria are available from major European cities and from even more with only one stop - prices of flights are very reasonable and between Euro 80 to Euro 250 depending on where you are flying from.
|Helsinki||Berlin||and many more...|
|Including one stop:|
|Stuttgart||Zurich||and many more...|
- Start by checking https://wizzair.com or search fro direct flights to Varna on Google.....
- Flightsconnections is an easy tool to check out flights and airline companies - https://www.flightconnections.com/
- Sofia Airport has 4 daily national direct flights to Varna, definitely a great alternative in case you do not have a direct flight to Varna. Check the website of Bulgaria Air
- Burgas Airport is only 75 km (1/1,5 hour by car) away from Varna
Transfer from and to the Airport
- Arrange a private transfer directly at the International Hotel, Casino & Tower Suites - you can include this to your hotel booking ( Euro 30 - on way for maximum 3 persons) and present your flight details latest 24 hours before arrival.
- Taxi stand is available right in front of the airport - +/- Euro 30 one way
- A private transfer can be pre-ordered via https://www.rideways.com/ or https://www.taxi2airport.com/en We checked it out and both transfer options work really easy and good! A one-way transfer, a private taxi, from the airport to the hotel is about Euro 25,- for maximum 3 persons (otehr possibilities available).
International Hotel, Casino & Tower Suites
Front Beach Alley, Golden Sands
Golden Sands, Bulgaria
We thank all sponsors for their support.
Become a sponsor
The MSPA is at the centre of the Mystery Shopping & Customer Experience industry. With over 450 member companies worldwide we measure the quality of customer service given by more than 100.000 companies around the globe.
As a sponsor of the MSPA Europe/Africa conference in the Varna, Bulgaria you would receive a unique opportunity to demonstrate your dedication to improving customer service levels and to show your support and engagement in the mystery shopping industry. We expect 250-300 mystery shopping & customer experience providers presidents, CEOs and executives from multi-national companies to be present.
The opportunity that we offer is for you to raise your corporate profile as an MSPA conference sponsor. Apart from a wide variety of valuable benefits including recognition and participation at the MSPA conference and events, you will have a chance to network directly with the leading names in the mystery shopping industry. You may select from different levels of sponsorship participation, all providing enhanced exposure of your products and services, and choose the one that's right for you.
Why not gain the most exposure for your marketing by completing the corporate sponsorship form and sending it to us? You will not regret it!
If you need any additional information regarding sponsorship, please contact Nikky Alkemade, Executive Director MSPA, at firstname.lastname@example.org