- MSPA Members: we need your help, apply to be a speaker and share your Case Study thoughts and actions!
- Complete the Speakers Application form and join our team!
- Mark the conference dates – 23-25 May 2023, Algarve, Portugal
Are you joining our SPEAKERS TEAM in 2023?
MSPA EA conference team is happy to share that the 2023 Conference planning has begun!
Our return to face to face conferences in Varna for 2022 was a resounding success and the programme was our highest rated event ever, so a hard act to follow!
Our plan is to prepare the best ever event we can; ensuring great content, safe and inspirational networking and above all a return to our motto to Connect, Learn and Share in Person!
We have heard loud and clear from many of you that you will join us! But before we see you all, we need to hear from volunteers to share their experiences and plans, whatever they are. These case studies can be about clients, products, processes or people as your business adapts for the future.
Our theme for 2023 is grounded in the realities of the business challenges that we face, and so do our clients…
THE HUMAN ASSET - Driving Operational Excellence
"Recognising the Value of People, Process and Technology"
We are looking for anyone to share how you, or your clients, recognise the value of the people that deliver every day. How your business processes are improved both in the delivery of effective mystery shopping programmes and how clients gain from their programmes to be more effective.
When work gets more challenging, connecting with people is everything. It helps everyone to point in the same direction, can give more VALUE to customers, more SECURITY to employees and be more ACCESSIBLE to partners. Our key themes for our conference are:-
Some clues on content are as follows but welcome any thoughts from those who have more to add:
- How to deliver more with less
- How to build capacity
- Re-engineer your processes AND Technology
- Drive effectiveness, efficiency, and the bottom line
We are interested in keynote speakers on these broad subjects and Case Study presentations that were highly successful last year in their shorter 20/30 minute format.
Get involved send your application as soon as possible, last applications received by 15th February 2023.
To send your application please click the link below:
There are a limited number of time slots available, the first key notes and case study presentations are already confirmed, therefore please send your application as soon as possible. The relevant deadlines are published when you open the online link below!
If you want to discuss your ideas before you apply feel free to email Nikky and we can arrange a quick call with one of the team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A few notes before you apply...
- Deadline for applications is extended to February 15th, 2023.
- All presentations must be done in English. Unfortunately, MSPA cannot provide simultaneous translation.
- MSPA EA is a non-profit association. As a member of MSPA, it is expected that your contribution will be voluntary, free of charge (you/your company will have to pay for travel, conference registration fee, accommodation and any expenses or optional events);
- However, if you bring one of your clients to present a case study, MSPA EA might cover the client expenses which includes: Conference fee, flight ticket (economy class) and 1 or 2 hotel nights. In addition, if you bring a client to present a case study, your company will be listed as one of the conference supporters.
- Applications will be contacted by the conference team to schedule a conference call, to occur in February/March.
- Kindly note that all applicants will receive an answer, even if they are not accepted! So, in case you do not hear back from MSPA EA, please contact the conference team at email@example.com.
- After the conference, your presentation and recordings of presentations will be published in the MSPA EA website. By applying to be a speaker at the conference, you are accepting sharing your presentation. MSPA EA accepts that you may want to delete some slides, however the final version of the presentation file to be used at the conference must be submitted together with the file you are willing to share with the delegates.