Dear colleagues of MSPA EA,
The final weeks of the year 2020 have arrived and I believe we can all say that 2020 started in a good way but unfortunately transformed into a year that challenged us as we never been challenged before; privately and in business. Whatever we have all done individually I can say I am proud of the work MSPA EA have done for us all to keep us connecting, learning and sharing more than we ever have before, apart of course from missing you all at our conference I think we have done well to stay as virtual friends, colleagues, partners and champions of all we do.
Now 2021 is knocking on our door and I welcome this New Year with a positive spirit, that with hard work and teamwork we can go forward and build back even better than ever before.
We have lots to come in 2021 and before I wish you well here are a few highlight of what we have planned.
- Our New MSPA EA Hub for all members and your employees launches on 29th January! Free for all MSPA EA members! Our first New Year Event will include many of the elements you saw at our virtual conference in September…
- Including a special New members and employees meeting to familiarise everyone who is new to MSPSA of the benefits – open to all new and existing members,
- Shared best practice and case study presentations
- A reasonably priced online Virtual tools workshop to help everyone make the use of our online world with tricks and tips for client, colleague and shopper communications.
- Round table discussion groups to meet likeminded fellow members in your country who speak your language!
- And a favourite from our virtual conference – but for a longer time this time… Hangout networking meetings over a coffee or whatever you prefer… bring your own drink though 😊
- So The Hub will be launched on January 29th - it will be the membership portal for all MSPA EA members and their staff, all can register with a email address that includes the registered members domain name. All free webinars, networking activities, hangouts, recordings and more will be available here. Every quarter a HUB event will take place for EA members only! So be there!
- In March 2021 - Master classes go virtual; 4 to 6 in-depth sessions about business strategy, sales and marketing, operations and shopper management, using technology and much more – watch this space!
- New opportunities to learn as we roll out more online learning programmes and certifications that will be the platform for better practice and Elite qualification in the years to come
- And of course... our Annual conference 2021 – However or wherever that will be we know you won’t want to miss it. We will review in January and decide to make it virtual, hybrid or face-to-face
- We will always ask for your opinions and help so look out for our members survey, snapshot polls and opportunities to syndicate research like our Covid-19 surveys and smiling reports – so let’s hope we can get a smile on our face for 2021
O that leaves me one last task – which is to say have a safe holiday season and a happy & prosperous New Year to come, from us all.
President MSPA EA