We are in the process of preparing the election of members for the new Board of Directors for 2021-2023.
Due to the two year rotation of Board Membership some positions may become open this year and we are seeking MSPA EA members who would like to run for a spot. If you have the desire, time and discipline to become a Board Director, we would invite you to submit a candidate information form.
The Board is specially looking for people with an interest in training and coaching of members, e-learning content development, membership retention, sponsoring and growth and active networking with potential partner associations.
To submit your application form:
Simply login to the member area where the application form is published, the deadline for submitting your form is April 1st, 2021
Some of the considerations in making the decision to run for a MSPA EA board position should be:
Your (or your employee’s) profile:
- You are an experienced manager, ideally with some strategic experience, at any level
- You are active, initiative driven and energetic, and committed to supporting mystery shopping & MSPA causes
Initial position terms:
- We would like members on the board who have attended at least one conference in the last 2 years
- You could be a company owner or business partner, or a manager in your company
Duration of the position:
- Director positions are for a minimum of 2 years term and maximum 3 years in a row; A time commitment is required for the position of Director and activity should not be interrupted except in exceptional circumstances
- A director may be re-elected again by the General Assembly, against other candidates
- These are not paid positions, but voluntary
- Board members MUST attend up to four board meetings per year (one being at the MSPA EA event)
- All travel expenses to board meetings or MSPA functions must be covered by yourself or your company (about 1,000 Euro in one calendar year)
- You will need to devote approximately 15 hours per month to the position
- Your focus will be on the long term strategic planning, growth and financial strength of the MSPA
- You will be asked to serve with least one MSPA Work Group and report its progress
Job benefits (for you or your employees that join the Board):
- You and your company will be very visible inside and outside the MSPA
- You will have positive experiences of team work and project management, in areas complementary to your profession, adding value to your development as a manager
- You will develop leadership skills in an International environment
- You will gain further insight into mystery shopping and the MSPA
- You will develop friendships with likeminded people from all around Europe, Africa and beyond
Again, if you have the desire, time and discipline to become a board member, we urge you to submit a candidate information form. To submit a form, simply login to the members area and complete the application form.
Should you have any questions feel free to contact Stefaan, Luis, or Nikky at the MSPA Europe/Africa office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The full MSPA Europe/Africa membership will vote on all candidates in April/May this year and new Board Director Term will commence as of September 2021. The new Directors will be presented at the earliest opportunity at online or face to face events where permitted.
We are warmly waiting for you to join our team, don’t miss this excellent opportunity!
Stefaan Vandroogenbroeck Luis Duarte
President MSPA Europe/Africa Vice-President MSPA Europe/Africa