MSPA EA conference team is happy to share: 2023 Conference planning has begun!
Our return to face to face conferences in Varna for 2022 was a resounding success and the programme was our highest rated event ever, so a hard act to follow!
Our plan is to prepare the best ever event we can; ensuring great content, safe and inspirational networking and above all a return to our motto to Connect, Learn and Share in Person! The theme for 2023 is grounded in the realities of the business challenges that we face, and so do our clients…
THE HUMAN ASSET
- Driving Operational Excellence -
Recognising the Value of People, Process and Technology
When work gets more challenging, connecting with people is everything. It helps everyone to point in the same direction, can give more VALUE to customers, more SECURITY to employees and be more ACCESSIBLE to partners. Our key themes for our conference are:-
- How to deliver more with less
- How to build capacity
- Re-engineer your processes and technology
- Drive effectiveness, efficiency, and the bottom line
Each of these dimensions will be explored at our conference, together with the connection Mystery Shopping has with other associated services that you can explore.
MARK YOUR AGENDA and join us for two full days of client case studies, dynamic discussions, excellent key-note sessions, networking, networking & more networking.
Call for Speakers is OPEN
We have heard loud and clear from many of you that you will join us! But before we see you all, we need to hear from volunteers to share their experiences and plans, whatever they are.
These case studies can be about clients, products, processes or people as your business adapts for the future. Check out all information and only speaker application form here!
Important Dates - Early Bird Fees & Hotel Rates
- Early Bird registration fees until April 1st 2023
- Grand Real Santa Eulalia Resort and Hotel, in Albuveira, Algarve, Portugal offers an excellent discounted room rates to all MSPA delegates; deadline to secure your room reservation April 1st 2023 or untill the hotel is fully booked!
- MSPA Hotel Discount Code = MSPA2023
- Include this at the hotel bookings form at the "promo code" option.
- High season starts in May and availability is tight at this popular hotel. So - Book now! Please reserve your room in the next weeks to ensure availability.
- Stay flexible and arrange your travel to Portugal with a flexible or refundable ticket for your travel!
Register today, arrange your travel & hotel reservation!
See you all 23-25 May 2023 in the Algarve, Portugal!
Tuesday May 23rd
10:00 - 16:00 hrs - Shopmetrics Client Meeting at the conference hotel (by invitation only)
17:15 - 18:45 hrs - New to MSPA Meeting at the conference hotel (by invitation only)
19:00 - 21:30 hrs - Welcome Reception/Dinner at the conference hotel
Wednesday May 24th
09:00 - 16:00 hrs - 1st Conference Day
16:00 - 18:30 hrs - Social activities
19:30 - 21:30 hrs - Informal Dinner Buffet at the conference hotel
Thursday May 25th
09:00 - 17:00 hrs - 2nd Conference Day
19:00 - 23:00 hrs - Formal Dinner Event
Why attend the MSPA Conference
The MSPA is at the centre of the Mystery Shopping & Customer Experience industry. With over 475 member companies worldwide we measure the quality of customer service given by more than 100.000 companies around the globe. The MSPA is the association of professional companies whose goal is to improve and stimulate the acceptance, performance, reputation and use of mystery shopping and associated services. Our Europe/Africa conference is "The Event" for professionals in the industry to attend each year!
- Welcoming delegates from Europe, Africa and the rest of the World
- Key-note speakers, case studies, interactive sessions & dynamic discussions
- Social activities on Wednesday afternoon again included in the conference programme!
- Vendors providing you with interesting insight into the latest industry technologies and services.
- Plenty of time for networking, socialising and relaxing is built into the conference programme.
- A full social programme is planned, using the facilities of an excellent hotel.
- This year MSPA arranged again that for all conference delegates the dinners on Tuesday and Wednesday are included in the conference fees when you register for the full 2 days of conference.
- An outstanding closing dinner EVENT on Thursday evening.
Early Bird Registration fees until April 1st, 2023!
|Start Your ONLINE REGISTRATION|
Registration fees & details
|FULL TWO-day conference|
|MSPA member - 1st participant from your company||€ 495,-||€ 620|
|MSPA member - 2nd participant from your company||€ 440,-||€ 565|
|MSPA member - 3rd participant from your company||€ 430,-||€ 555|
|CLIENT registration||€ 495,-||€ 620|
|NON MSPA member registration||€ 775,-||€ 900|
|ONE-day conference fees|
|ONE-day registration - NON MSPA member||€ 675,-||€ 800|
|ONE-day registration - MSPA Members & Clients (*)||€ 400,-||€ 525|
|Social Activity – Wednesday May 24th (limited places)||€ 45,-||€ 45|
|Closing Dinner Event – Thursday May 25th (limited places)||€ 140,-||€ 140|
- The FULL two-day conference fees are including attendance of the conference, Welcome reception & Dinner on Tuesday May 23rd, informal dinner on Wednesday May 24th, coffee/tea breaks & lunches during the 2 main conference days, access to the Mobile Event App and all conference material.
- The ONE-day conference fees (*) are including attendance of the conference, informal dinner on Wednesday May 24th, coffee/tea breaks & lunches during 1 conference day, access to the Mobile Event App and all conference material. However excluding the Welcomes Reception/Dinner Tuesday May 23rd. Of course you can register separately for the Welcomes reception/Dinner.
- Delegates who register only for the Social Side Events are charged a €125,- administration fee and need to pre-book at least 1 of the social dinners to make the registration complete. No access to the conference area, meeting rooms, vendor area and social events that are not pre-booked are included.
Booking terms and Conditions
- Early Bird fees are available until April 1st, 2023. After this date a late registration supplement of Euro 125 is added to to the early bird registration fees. The above fees are per person, in EURO and excluding VAT. Dutch VAT will be applied to all customers located in The Netherlands. The reversed charged principle will be applied for European customers that provide us with a valid VAT number. All customers outside of the European Union are exempt from VAT.
- Prices are per person, in Euro's. Participants will be sent an invoice around April 1st, 2023, which must be paid within 3 weeks after receipt. For late registrations the payment should be confirmed before the conference starts.
- The registration fee for the full conference includes registration for the conference on 24 & 25 May, 2023, all materials and scheduled food functions; reception/dinner 23/5/2023, informal buffet dinner at the conference hotel on 24/5/2023, coffee & tea, lunches. (Exception; the Welcomes Reception/Dinner on May 23rd is NOT included for the ONE day participants).
- Other Optional events; Closing Dinner Event on May 25th, 2023 and additional tickets to the social events are not included in the main conference fee and will need to be pre-registered via MSPA Europe/Africa (Online registration form) and are charged for an additional fee.
- Due to increasingly inflexible payment terms provided by conference venues & suppliers, MSPA EA accepts written requests for cancellation up to 7 days in advance of a scheduled MSPA event. No costs if cancellation is received before April 1st, 2023; Cancellation between April 1st, 2023 and May 1st, 2023 a Euro 200 will be charged per cancellation for administrative purposes. If cancelling after May 1st, 2023 the full registration fee will be charged.
- In the event of exceptional circumstances, such as death, covid infection or similar events, MSPA EA may, at its sole discretion, consider a written request for cancellation, provided it is received no later than 1 business day after the scheduled event. A written independent verification of the event must be attached. However, cancellation fees will be charged in all circumstances.
- In the event of cancelling your registration a colleague could always attend the conference in your place.
- The only exception to these terms and conditions is in case of force majeure; in such event, where MSPA EA cannot reasonably be expected to perform the scheduled event, MSPA EA will communicate the permitted options to the affected participants. In the event of force majeure (for example war, public unrest, close to civil war, strikes, epidemics, natural disasters) MSPA holds the right to cancel the conference in full, reschedule to another date or reschedule the live conference to a virtual conference. Damages and costs third parties, resulting from the action of force majeure circumstances will never be compensated by MSPA EA to delegates (like flight tickets, hotel costs, etc).
- Hotel reservations need to be booked directly to the Grand Real Santa Eulalia Resort and are not included in the conference registration fee. Please complete the online reservation form which is published at the MSPA Europe/Africa website and return this to the Grand Real Santa Eulalia Resort.
- The Grand Real Santa Eulalia Resort, have blocked a limited number of hotel rooms until April 1st, 2023 for a special MSPA rate and conditions. After this date rooms are only available on request and the special MSPA room rates are not guaranteed anymore.
Discounted Hotel fees until April 1st, 2023!
|CLICK HERE - ONLINE HOTEL RESERVATION FORM|
Grande Real Santa Eulalia Resort & Hotel
- Albufeira/Algarve, Portugal
The Grande Real Santa Eulalia Resort & Hotel is a resort hotel in the Algarve, Albufeira, across from Santa Eulália beach. More than any other five star hotel, this is a destination where you can live a great experience in just the one location.
With a total of 344 rooms throughout the Resort and a large conference area with over 18 meeting rooms, the Grande Real Santa Eulalia offers numerous facilities like 5 restaurants where the cuisine strives for quality, 5 bars, 2 tennis courts, disco 1 and 18 rooms prepared for social and business events. In Real Spa Thalasso find a relaxed and relaxing atmosphere that invites you to a unique sensory experience.
The Grande Real Santa Eulalia Resort manages all hotel reservations directly, please contact the hotel directly in case you have any questions; Reservations Department GRSE; email@example.com or +351 289 598 000.
- CLICK HERE to make your hotel reservations online - discount code is already pre-populated for you!
- Or use the general website of the conference hotel - https://www.granderealsantaeulalia.realhotelsgroup.com/ and press BOOK NOW and include MSPA2023 as PROMO CODE at the right side of the online form to receive the special group rate for MSPA.
A limited number of rooms have already been blocked for MSPA guests at a special rate which is available until April 1st, 2023! After this date rooms are only available on request and the special MSPA rate is not guaranteed!
Important BOOK NOW - It is high season in Portugal in May, don't wait and confirm your hotel reservation as soon as possible as usually the conference hotel is fully booked during the MSPA EA conference.
Hotel Rates / Booking Conditions
- Single room Euro 170 per night / Double room Euro 185 - excellent room rates!
- Room rates include: breakfast, all taxes, safe in the room, use of indoor and outdoor swimming pool and sun bed at the swimming pool area, free use of fitness center, free Wi-Fi in all public areas of the hotel. Rates will be available only to conference delegates.
- Why not extend your stay for a few days before or after the conference?!
- A wide choice of room types (hotel rooms, 1 or 2 bedrooms apartments, etc) are available, details of rates and all options can be found at the online hotel reservation form
- Promo Codo: MSPA2023 include this at the bottom of the hotel form at the "Promo Code" option.
- Please note: A credit card number will be required to the attendees in order to guarantee their booking and a deposit of €170 (1 night) will be asked; you will receive an email after you booked your room with a payment link to manage this deposit coming from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or grpcoord.ALG@realhotelsgroup.com. The outstanding amount of your booking fee will be charged at the hotel.
Direct booking (participants) conditions: A credit card number will be required to the attendees in order to guarantee their booking. A deposit of €170 will be asked; you will receive an email after you booked your room with a payment link to manage this deposit. The rest of your booking fee will be charged at the hotel. Cancelations free of charge until 30 days before the date of arrival. • Cancelations or reductions done between 30 and 16 days before the date of arrival the hotel will keep the first deposit. • Cancelations or reductions between 15 to 7 days before the group arrival (17/05/2023) cancelation fee of 50% of the total stay (or if the guest only stays one night, cancelation fee of one night stay). • Cancelations or reductions after 6 days before the group arrival (16/05/2023) cancelation fee of 100% of the total stay. • In case of “No Show” the hotel will charge the total amount of the entire stay. • In the event of a positive Corona infection of the guest before arrival, cancellation of your room reservation is without cost, even on the day of arrival if you make available a copy of your test result.
The Algarve is the beautiful southern coastline of Portugal. It is a region blessed with stunning beaches, picturesque fishing towns and a glorious climate, all of which combine to create the perfect destination. There are many videos to present you this fabulous destination, together with the tourist agence Algarve we selected two: video 1 / video 2
The nearest airport is Faro Airport (FAO)
Direct flights are available from major European cities, Amsterdam, Brussels, Berlin, Milan, Moscow, Paris, Rome, Vienna and many more...
However Lisbon Airport is only a 2 hour drive away as well.
Google “Direct flights Faro” or visit the website of TAP Portugal - http://www.tapportugal.com/Info/en/home
Transfer from and to the Airport
Taxi stand is available right in front of the airport.
As well a transfer can be pre-ordered via https://www.holidaytaxis.com/en/transfers/portugal/resorts/. We checked it out and it works really easy and good, and saves you some money! A two-way transfer, a private taxi, from the airport to the hotel and back is about Euro 80,- and for maximum 1 to 4 persons. They also offer a shuttle service (+/- Euro 25,- per person) available that drives from the airport to the different hotels and resorts.
Become a sponsor
The MSPA is at the centre of the Mystery Shopping & Customer Experience industry. With over 450 member companies worldwide we measure the quality of customer service given by more than 100.000 companies around the globe.
As a sponsor of the MSPA Europe/Africa conference in the Varna, Bulgaria you would receive a unique opportunity to demonstrate your dedication to improving customer service levels and to show your support and engagement in the mystery shopping industry. We expect 250-300 mystery shopping & customer experience providers presidents, CEOs and executives from multi-national companies to be present.
The opportunity that we offer is for you to raise your corporate profile as an MSPA conference sponsor. Apart from a wide variety of valuable benefits including recognition and participation at the MSPA conference and events, you will have a chance to network directly with the leading names in the mystery shopping industry. You may select from different levels of sponsorship participation, all providing enhanced exposure of your products and services, and choose the one that's right for you.
Why not gain the most exposure for your marketing by completing the corporate sponsorship form and sending it to us? You will not regret it!