Visit the official MSPA CONFERENCE WEBSITE - program, speakers details, online regsitration and other conference information available
Split 2019 sees us come together to celebrate how much we can learn from each other, how much we need to keep up to date and above all, how we need to keep evolving to stay current and relevant. Agility is our word for the week – our speaker line up all come to the stage with a clear view that embracing change and even better, creating change is the way forward. To do so we need to be Agile in thought and action – book now with an open mind…
Join us for two full days of client case studies, dynamic discussions, excellent Key-note sessions, lots of network possibilities and more …discounted fee – deadline March 31st, 2019! The theme of this year’s conference is:
"Agility - the future for prosperity”
Connect, Learn and Share with MSPA your professional association
Important dates to remember
- Early Bird Discounted registration fees are available until March 31st, 2019
- Le Meridien Lav Hotel Split offers an excellent discounted room rate to all MSPA delegates; deadline to secure your room reservation March 31st, 2019
Direct Links to start your registration:
- Start your ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Start your ONLINE HOTEL RESERVATION at Le Meridien Lav Hotel Split
- Visit the official MSPA CONFERENCE WEBSITE with program, speakers and other conference information
Time is running...
The MSPA is at the centre of the Mystery Shopping & Customer Experience industry. With over 450 member companies worldwide we measure the quality of customer service given by more than 100.000 companies around the globe. The MSPA is the association of professional companies whose goal is to improve and stimulate the acceptance, performance, reputation and use of mystery shopping and associated services. OurEurope/Africa conference is "the event" for professionals in the industry to attend each year!
...to arrange your travel, book your hotel room and start planning your meetings. Register today and start planning your meetings!
- Over 300 delegates from Europe, Africa and the rest of the World
- Major keynote speakers, on topics relevant to our industry are coming, break out sessions & dynamic discussions covering topics of National and International interest in which to participate
- Sightseeing tour of the area again included in the conference program!
- Vendor show providing you with interesting insight into the latest industry technologies and services.
- Plenty of time for networking, socialising and relaxing is built into the conference programme.
- A full social programme is planned, using the facilities of an excellent hotel.
- This year MSPA arranged again that for all conference delegates the dinners on Tuesday and Wednesday are included in the conference fees when you register for the full 2 days of conference.
- An outstanding location for our closing dinner EVENT on Thursday evening; pre-registration is required.